Mercy TV New Frequency 2021 2018
Intelsat 20 (IS-20), 68.5°E
New PID for
PID:1436/1437 English SID:109
(12722.00MHz, pol.V SR:26657 FEC:1/2 – Clear).
Mercy is an American medical drama television series which aired on NBC from September 23, 2009, to May 12, 2010. The series initially aired on Wednesday at 8:00 pm (ET), as part of the 2009 fall season, but was pushed back to 9:00 pm in April.
On October 23, 2009, Mercy was picked up for a full 22-episode first season. On May 14, 2010, NBC announced that Mercy had been cancelled after one season due to low ratings.
Main cast and characters
- Taylor Schilling as Veronica Agnes Flanagan Callahan
- Michelle Trachtenberg as Chloe Payne
- Jaime Lee Kirchner as Sonia Jimenez
- James Tupper as Dr. Chris Sands
- Diego Klattenhoff as Mike Callahan
- Guillermo Díaz as Ángel García
- James LeGros as Dr. Dan Harris
Recurring cast and characters
- David Call as Paul Kempton
- Delroy Lindo as Dr. Alfred Parks
- Kate Mulgrew as Jeannie Flanagan
- Peter Gerety as Jim Flanagan
- Michael Chernus as Ryan Flanagan
- Patch Darragh as Tim Flanagan
- Johnny Hopkins as Bobby Flanagan
- Charlie Semine as Nick Valentino
- K.K. Moggie as Dr. Gillian Jelani
- Margo Martindale as Helen Klowden
- Jill Flint as Simone Sands
- James Van Der Beek as Dr. Joe Briggs, new Chief of the ICU
- Mary Stuart Masterson as Dr. Denise Cabe
- Kelly Bishop as Lauren Kempton
Development and production
NBC producer Jim Bigwood selected the warehouse at 10 Enterprise Avenue in Secaucus, New Jersey as the filming location for the series. The show occasionally also filmed inside a private residence in Weehawken, New Jersey. The production left New Jersey for New York in 2010, however, when New Jersey Governor Chris Christie suspended the tax credits for film and television production for the fiscal year 2011 to close budget gaps.
Some interior shots for the show were filmed in the unused Barnert Hospital in Paterson, New Jersey. in the old St Mary’s Hospital in Passaic. Exterior shots of Mercy Hospital were taken of the back side of a public school on 4th street (between Newark Ave. and Colgate St.) in Jersey City, New Jersey. The exterior of Lucky 7’s Bar was filmed at a location on the corner of 2nd and Coles Street in Jersey City. The interior of the bar was the Park Tavern located on West Side Avenue off Communipaw Avenue in Jersey City. The exterior shots of The Red Fox Saloon were filmed at the Monaghan House in South Amboy, New Jersey. The interior shots of the Saloon were filmed at Ted’s Bar in the Morgan area of Sayreville, New Jersey.
Mercy was originally slated to begin midseason, but was moved to the fall after the premiere of Parenthood was pushed to 2010 due to production issues.